Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sometimes Something's Gotta give....



Sorry for being out of touch here on the blog for so long but when things got REALLY busy around March something had to give and posting here was it...  if you follow me on Instagram you know I have been alive and well! It is so easy to quickly share on Instagram! It's really my favorite social medis site :)  I have a professional Twitter but I really can't get into "tweeting"  I do read the articles and follow what is going on though.  I've tried a "Twitter Chat" but just couldn't get into it... felt like I was in a room with a bunch of people all talking at the same time. I know others that love it though... to each their own...  


Spring has finally arrived here in NJ! It was really hot and sticky here last week for a few days and it felt more like July than May!


It has been busy in the Art room! I will take pictures and post them soon...


We have finished the final round of PARCC at school, all my Domain paperwork is done and submitted for my Annual Reiew,  SGO's and all their data are done and submitted for the year, progress report grades are done and submitted and now begins the process of putting together portfolios to take home...


I plan on relaxing this weekend now that I have all my paper work done! If you are looking for me I will be on my porch trying to finish crocheting the Spring Poncho I have been working on for the past couple of months!

                                                        Have a great weekend everyone!

                                                                        Mrs. "C"  :)


3 comments:

  1. I agree 100% about Twitter! I have been tweeting a bit, mainly because it is the preferred network of my administrators and I can keep them in the know about what's happening :) I just don't get the Twitter chats at all! Too much random stuff being thrown about, bits and pieces and no continuity, just weird and unnatural to me. Like you said, many love it so more power to them. I LOVE Instagram, mainly because people are really quick to give feedback there and a lot of my students are on it. It's fast and easy and rewarding. Still blogging when I have something worth sharing. Happy spring/summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you really deserve a good break after all that hard work.
    Have a great weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the relaxation of crochet, sounds like a well deserved break.

    ReplyDelete